на главную страницу сайта Футбольный менеджер Play2win.ru - Форум
Виртуальный Чемпионат России по футболу

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

PLAY2WIN

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Футбольный менеджер Play2win.ru - Форум -> О форуме
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
JohnHale
Новичок

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 24, 2018 16:39:45    Заголовок сообщения: PLAY2WIN Ответить с цитатой

HI,

This game is so deeply PLAY2WIN I can't stand anymore with my 40h a week job and appartement and bills to pay and my girlfriend and dog to take care of I can't play more than 15/20h a week ! I know some people that put AT LEAST 60hours into the game weekly. how am I supposed to compete ? THIS IS UNFAIR so unfair the game will die !!way too much play2win
I request that the game be '' gated '' to max 20hours per week progression on like loots and xp and money made. the other 40h thoses nolifers play, they can pvp all they want I don't care I work so I am more important.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/113320-play2win/
Cryptocurrency Trading Marketing

Thank you.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Футбольный менеджер Play2win.ru - Форум -> О форуме Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: